Today I have made a deep blue tutorial! Remember to accessorize to your liking! Enjoy! Please post ideas for my next post, any colours or style you might like or want to know how to do!
Today, I decided to show you guys a make-over I gave to this nice Stardoll member called magnificentmia. She asked me if I can give her doll a make-over on youtube and I just couldn't refuse. I know a lot of you members don't have the make-up to do some of my make-up tutorials, so in this tutorial the medoll I will be giving a make-over to doesn't have a lot of make-up. So, this might work for you guys :D
AliceIzzy454 here! Today I made a Purple Makeup tutorial! This look can be modified and changed to suit your look and medoll. Enjoy!
- Here is a look you can do when going out to have some fun with friends. The dark and sparkly shades will make your eyes shine even in the dark.
AliceIzzy454 here! Today I have made a Smokey Grey makeup tutorial. This tutorial is much simpler than my last one. It has eleven steps and can be done using makeup available in the starplaza (Dot) at the moment. This tutorial isn't over the top and doesn't give the 'bruised' look. Enjoy!
Hello everybody! Today I have a very easy makeup tutorial. It works on every doll! It is also a perfect look for those who are just starting to explore makeup on Stardoll.
- Do you love the color pink? Or just need a new style? If you answered yes to one of these, then watch the video below.
I hope you like this look x
Hi! AliceIzzy454 here! Today I have made a Colourful spring makeup tutorial to celebrate the start of Spring for everyone in the Northern Hemisphere! Here are the 15 easy steps!
Today, I'm doing a makeup tutorial, which I'm actually wearing right now! It's a very studio-esque (I love that word) look, and I was just inspired by the suites I explored, so here we go!
For the eyes I did the smoky eyes! I used a black eyeshadow.
- Rihanna has showed big interest in doing more than just music lately. During London Fashion Week she released her own clothing line for River Island, and now she teams up with MAC to create a make-up line called RiRi [Hearts] MAC. The first product will be a red lipstick called RRi Woo, that will be out for sale in May. Rihanna says she's really excited to work with the brand, and that she's always been a MAC fan. ''I've been using MAC on tour for such a long time it was a natural fit for me. I have always loved make-up, and I always said that if I do it, I want to do it with a credible brand.", she said about the release. We'll be in line to buy the products! (contactmusic)
Rencontre nos Starbloggeuses
- 58kitty-chaanel15 Titre: "DIY Relookez vos tongs !"
- 59crystaldeglace15 Titre: "Phénomène "Gangnam Style" "
- 59Clarounette-x3 Titre: "You, Me & Charlie"
- 58AmelKassia15 Titre: "Maquillage Taylor Swift "
- 37Noemie.Stardoll Titre: "SONDAGE SUR LES "RARES""
- 37lovemimi2442 Titre: "Tendance marron "
- 55missanissou14 Titre: "Maquillages Avengers"
- 55The-Choupette16 Titre: "Un nail art moustache ! :)"