It's me, Kelly, and I'm here to show you my Autumn Inspired Makeup Tutorial. Autumn is on its way! Autumn is starting and soon it won't be so hot anymore!
I used a photo reference, and I tried to make the makeup look the same to the doll's makeup.
Today I have made a deep blue tutorial! Remember to accessorize to your liking! Enjoy! Please post ideas for my next post, any colours or style you might like or want to know how to do!
Today, I decided to show you guys a make-over I gave to this nice Stardoll member called magnificentmia. She asked me if I can give her doll a make-over on youtube and I just couldn't refuse. I know a lot of you members don't have the make-up to do some of my make-up tutorials, so in this tutorial the medoll I will be giving a make-over to doesn't have a lot of make-up. So, this might work for you guys :D
AliceIzzy454 here! Today I made a Purple Makeup tutorial! This look can be modified and changed to suit your look and medoll. Enjoy!
- Here is a look you can do when going out to have some fun with friends. The dark and sparkly shades will make your eyes shine even in the dark.
AliceIzzy454 here! Today I have made a Smokey Grey makeup tutorial. This tutorial is much simpler than my last one. It has eleven steps and can be done using makeup available in the starplaza (Dot) at the moment. This tutorial isn't over the top and doesn't give the 'bruised' look. Enjoy!
Hello everybody! Today I have a very easy makeup tutorial. It works on every doll! It is also a perfect look for those who are just starting to explore makeup on Stardoll.
- Do you love the color pink? Or just need a new style? If you answered yes to one of these, then watch the video below.
I hope you like this look x
Hi! AliceIzzy454 here! Today I have made a Colourful spring makeup tutorial to celebrate the start of Spring for everyone in the Northern Hemisphere! Here are the 15 easy steps!
Today, I'm doing a makeup tutorial, which I'm actually wearing right now! It's a very studio-esque (I love that word) look, and I was just inspired by the suites I explored, so here we go!
For the eyes I did the smoky eyes! I used a black eyeshadow.
Rencontre nos Starbloggeuses
- MyOr57 Titre: "Selfie or no selfie "
- AmelKassia18 Titre: "Colors Blocks"
- kitty-chaanel18 Titre: "DIY Relookez vos tongs !"
- crystaldeglace18 Titre: "Phénomène "Gangnam Style" "
- Clarounette-x3 Titre: "You, Me & Charlie"
- Noemie.Stardoll Titre: "SONDAGE SUR LES "RARES""
- lovemimi2442 Titre: "Tendance marron "